Paper Wars Paper Wars

Good effort.

It was a nice try, but nothing new. I liked it better when it was called 'Duck Amock' by chuck jones. now that was a classic.

AlphaZekko 6 AlphaZekko 6

Awesome stuff!!

That was a well crafted movie. Good mix of everything. Nevermind what Yajirobi said, i take great offence in the fact that this fuck thinks he owns newgrounds, yet has no movies to his name. He should just go back to givin it to his blonde cheerleader mom in the ass, and quit wasting our time.

Kung-Fu CS Kung-Fu CS

Crap

crap x crap = more crap

Zero Wing Zero Wing

Pretty shitty.

A good song does not make a good movie. I mean I applaud the effort, but the animation was pretty basic and there was nothing pushing the limits of flash. 4.7 meg? where did the file size come from? If it was just the song, then you need to learn some optimization techniques. Nice try, but not much new or exciting there.

TFX responds:

I'm sorry you don't have any Flash movies on Newgrounds to speak of.

Ninjai Teaser Trailer Ninjai Teaser Trailer

Good backgrounds

The backgrounds were well done, but the animation sucked hard ass. Thanks for your support.

[ peas ] [ peas ]

peas of shit

I can't believe people actually gave this a good rating. The characters took no real vision to create, the story is like every other story here at newgrounds. I don't think someone making a movie that reflects the fucked up kids of today and claiming it is a statement should be praised. If you want a statement just watch the news, or read the paper, it tells the true tale of the fucked up american youth.

NewEvolution responds:

Heh..."peas of shit"...witty.

Yeah, the news packages fucked-up-edness and sells it as entertainment. That's exactly what I'm against. This entertainment-izing of violence leads to our society's views on the subject. Our lax views on violence lead to the twisted logic in Dylan and Eric's head which spat out the Columbine massacre as a decent resolution to their problem. It's about time we realize that something's wrong with our society and take action to change it....before we end up with the scene described in Peas occurring on every street corner.

The Final Task The Final Task

Crap..

I gave it a 10 for humor because it made me laugh how people think that is so great. There is absolutely no point to that at all. Poeple should learn to like things that have a real story, then maybe there wouldn't be so much shit everywhere.

Rudolph the reindeer Rudolph the reindeer

What the fuck?

I gave this movie a 10 for violence because it made me stab my own eyes out of my head. I would rather have watched my cat squeeze of a rectal biscuit then waste my time looking at that shit. It was good though.

Chongoboy responds:

I give you a 10 for unoriginality for your name. I also give you a 10 for stupidity because you completely contradicted your own opinion. Next time
try saying something that actually matters.